1. What time did you get up this morning? 6 am... late actually
2. How do you like your steak? medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies: X-Men First Class - $2 theater
4. What is your favourite TV show? I like Community and Modern Family - I watch episodes on Hulu
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Australia seems fun! Somewhere where I can be outdoors but still be close to things like grocery stores
6. What did you have for breakfast? Special K with strawberries and coffee
7. What is your favorite food? MEXICAN!!!
8. Foods you dislike? Indian food - too much for me.
9. Favorite place to eat? Lazy Dog - can't wait to take Abby there in about a month!
10. Favorite dressing? Honey Mustard
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Honda Civic Hybrid, cuz I'm green like dat.
12. What are your favorite clothes? I swing all the way from dresses to super oversized t-shirts and leggings for loungewear.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Europe.... all of it. Or Africa.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I'm working on the 1/2 full mentality :)
15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere in the country side where I can own 10 dogs, a couple cats and a few bunnies (don't tell B).
2. How do you like your steak? medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies: X-Men First Class - $2 theater
4. What is your favourite TV show? I like Community and Modern Family - I watch episodes on Hulu
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Australia seems fun! Somewhere where I can be outdoors but still be close to things like grocery stores
6. What did you have for breakfast? Special K with strawberries and coffee
7. What is your favorite food? MEXICAN!!!
8. Foods you dislike? Indian food - too much for me.
9. Favorite place to eat? Lazy Dog - can't wait to take Abby there in about a month!
10. Favorite dressing? Honey Mustard
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Honda Civic Hybrid, cuz I'm green like dat.
12. What are your favorite clothes? I swing all the way from dresses to super oversized t-shirts and leggings for loungewear.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Europe.... all of it. Or Africa.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I'm working on the 1/2 full mentality :)
15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere in the country side where I can own 10 dogs, a couple cats and a few bunnies (don't tell B).
16. Favorite time of day? Mornings
17. Where were you born? San Diego
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Dance :)
19. What is your favorite fragrance? I like natural scents. My candles consist of "Fresh Cut Grass" and "Open Air". No "Cinnamon Apple" for me thanks.
20. What is your favorite face cream? Not sure.
21. Favorite baby/kids products? I'll let you know when I have one.
22. People watcher? yep
23. Are you a morning or night person? Morning
24. Do you have any pets? Abby (Aussie) and Harold (Orange kitty)
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Brandon and I just had our 3 year anniversary! We've been together a total of 4 1/2 years.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A professional ballerina
27. What is your favorite memory? My wedding
28. Are you a cat or dog person? More dog person, but I love all animals.
29. Are you married? um, yes.
30. Always wear your seat belt? really? yes.
31. Been in a car accident? yes - a few
32. Any pet peeves? when someone leaves the windshield wipers going really fast when it's sprinkling... I don't know why. I so badly want to climb in their car and move the switch so it's going at a pace that reflects the amount of precipitation.
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Pineapple and Bell pepper, together.
34. Favorite flower? Hydrangea
35. Favorite ice cream? Mint Choco Chip!
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? A new fav is Sonic, or In-n-Out
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Written portion: 1 (stop laughing mom...:] ) Actual driving test: 0
38. From whom did you get your last email? Nico!
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? It depends on what the store has. My go-to's are H&M, American Eagle, Gap.... My "I wish I could go-to" store is Anthro.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Nopers.
41. Like your job? I like both.... one a little more than the other. :)
42. Broccoli? yes please!
43. What was your favorite vacation? My honeymoon - I'm sorry to say that I slept through too much of it. I was exhausted.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? B
45. What are you listening to right now? My fingers hitting my keyboard.
46. What is your favorite color? blue and green
47. How many tattoos do you have? None, but I keep thinking about a particular one...
48. coffe drinker? Y-E-S!
No comments:
Post a Comment